View our Recommended Resources below:
- The Department of Veterans’ Affairs provides information on memorial benefits, health services, life insurance programs and more.
- The Social Security Administration allows survivors to report the death of the loved. The site also provides information on potential benefits that can be claimed by the survivors.
- The National Cemetery Administration (NCA) honors Veterans with a final resting place and lasting memorials that commemorate their service to our nation.
- NFD&MA (National Funeral Directors and Morticians Association)
- www.articdesigns.com – Website Development
1005 Dolvin Avenue Union Point, GA 30669 | TEL: 706-486-4557 | FAX: 706-486-2554
"Never Forget a Family & Never Let a Family Forget You"